Submissions Terms & Agreements
SUBMISSIONS TERMS & AGREEMENTS
The primary goal of CCG Network Radio is to help up and coming artists reach a larger audience, so here’s what happens to your music after you send it to us.
Every week on Facebook LIVE and YouTube LIVE our program director, P. The Politician, will be going LIVE and conducting an Artist Review Show to «Thursday Night Live Artists Review Show». We will play the music selected during the week. The show is broadcast Thursdays at 9pm est and Fridays at 8pm est depending on the weekly demand. We receive hundreds of submissions per week so we choose songs to play during the show. We also offer VIP Passes which gives an advantage over free reviews and gives a guaranteed review in the show without a queue. The show is broadcast from P. The Politician’s Facebook page which is located at www.facebook.com/pthe.politician and from his Youtube page located at www.youtube.com/pthepolitician . The best way to contact P. The Politician is via Facebook Messenger through his page.
The week after you submit your song you’ll be entered onto the ballot for our weekly Top 20 Charts. The ballot is located at www.ccgnetworkradio1.com/top-20-voting/ so here is another way to get your fans engaged with your music.
Your music will also be put into rotation on CCG Network Radio the week after you submit it regardless of rather it is played during the Artist Review Show or not. Please visit www.ccgnetworkradio1.com and press the play icon at the bottom of the screen to access the radio station.
To keep your music in rotation simply have your fan base dial our hotline number at 1-843-751-2996 and request the music that you have submitted. Make sure they mention your artist name as well.
Please note: By submitting your music to CCG Network Radio and The Creative Collection Group, you agree that no royalties or commissions of any kind will be paid to you or your record label for the playing of your music on CCG Network Radio, Facebook Live or any and all other CCG Network media outlets.
Only Submit Music That You Own The Copywrite. Do not send music covers unless you have rights to the music and permission to use it.
ARTIST SUBMISSIONS / TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Artists or their legal representatives (including but not limited to their record company or public relations agent) may submit audio, graphic and video content. You understand that whether or not such Artist Submissions are published, CCG Network radio does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Artist Submissions.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own artist submission(s) and the consequences of submitting them. In connection with Artist Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize CCG Network radio to use all copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Artist Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Artist Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website www.ccgnetworkradio1.com and these Terms of Service.
3. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Artist Submissions. However, by submitting Artist Submissions to CCG Network radio, you hereby grant CCG Network radio and all web sites or domains own and or published by us, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and performthe Artist Submissions in connection with the CCG Network radio (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the CCG Network radio (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
4. In connection with Artist Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner (including performance rights) to submit the material and to grant CCG Network radio all of the license rights granted herein.
5. You acknowledge that your purpose for submitting music to CCG Network radio for air-play is so that the station can expose the music to its audience. In exchange for this service you agree to waive any rights to claim any payment of royalties from CCG Network radio or any of the performance rights organizations, in any of the countries involved.
6. You acknowledge that, should one be required, an official waiver form can be sent to you via a request sent to e-mail – …… , and that in the absence of such a request, you accept the conditions stated in points.
Thank you once again. We are looking forward to listening to your music.